Compare mechanical data from multiple machines at the same or across different facilities to:
- Evaluate the impact of a repair by comparing the new state of machine health to the same type of machines in good health
- Uncover anomalies by comparing feature levels on a subset of similar machines to detect anomalies
- Compare feature levels on a subset of machines to a similar subset at another facility to get a sense of how well machines are maintained by
Search: for the machines you want to compare and check the boxes on the left to select.
Choose: the parameters for the comparison.
- Features - You have access to over 30+ time series trends extracted from the Halo endpoint data ranging from Velocity and Acceleration RMS, Temperature, Magnetic Field strength, Motor RPM, as well as speed tracked features such as 1x Motor Shaft Intensity.
- Components - Halo endpoints are mounted to the drive and driven components of the machine. Drill down to specific locations using the component selector.
- Dates - Select the date range to compare. You can view up to 12 months of data.