As the program matures with time, you will have a copious amount of data including various health update events, repairs, and observations about the machines’ operation.
This can all be visualized on Augury’s Machine Health Events Timeline. The timeline references back to when the machine was initially installed.
- Machine Connected Event: The timeline reverts back to when the machine was initially connected to Augury’s hardware.
- Baseline Event: The timeline highlights the baseline period.
- Health Update Event: The timeline plots each health update that showcases the machine condition and severity level.
- Repair Event: Anytime a repair is logged it will appear on the timeline.
- Observation Event: Anytime an Observation is logged it will appear on the timeline.
For personnel analyzing the longevity of the machine’s reliability, they will use this timeline to research historical changes based on the machine’s condition, various repairs, and observations logged. It is a great way to share best practices across machines with similar conditions or overall maintenance practices.
The timeline is automatically connected to the Threads on the right side of the page. To learn more about Threads, please view the article here.
Article is closed for comments.