What: Depending on your hierarchy, you may have several buildings/facilities/areas/processes, etc. Within these hierarchies are all your machines that are connected to Augury.
Due to your hierarchical setup, it can sometimes be challenging to find your machines in these specific hierarchies. There are 2 distinct ways to get to the machine breakdown page you are seeking. It is important to understand the best navigation practices that suit your workflow, along with the information contained within these breakdowns.
One way to access your desired hierarchy where your machines are present is to click on the sidebar at the lowest level hierarchy.
Once you select that hierarchy, you will have a list of hierarchies to select from where your desired machines are. Click the hierarchy and it will bring your machine breakdown page.
The other way is to follow your hierarchy until you’ve reached your destination. Below is a default hierarchy that is used most commonly among customers.
Once you reach your building page, there are many areas you can focus your attention on.
- Machines to Notice: On every hierarchy, you will have the Machines to Notice feature.
- Machine Health Pie Chart Breakdown: You will have a small pie chart to show the breakdown of severity levels within your building.
- Generate Building Report Button
- Machine Breakdown List:
- Severity levels from highest to lowest
- Machine type icon
- Machine Name
- Asset ID
- Machine Location
- Last time the machine was recorded
- List of all repairs numerically ordered by date
- List of all observations numerically ordered by date
- Add machine button
Note: you can filter the content by clicking the headers of each machine breakdown list category.