After the Auguscope readings have been submitted and analyzed, you will receive a machine health report. This report is divided into three sections:
1. The Legend, or instructions on how to read the report.
2. The Overview, the building page indicating all of the machines located in that building.
3. The Machine Breakdown, which is the bulk of the report. Here you will find:
- A photo of each machine
- The user who took the recordings
- The time of the recordings
- Machine Health overview and suggested actions
- Observations, repairs, or historical data of machine health