Augury's web platform is where you can go to view all machine health data for your organization.
1. Upon first logging in, you'll likely notice there aren't any machines listed under the "machines to notice tab." This section is used for our continuous monitoring tool, Halo.
To view information related to the Auguscope, click on the "Company Breakdown" tab.
2. Note the labels on the left side menu. Use these to navigate your organization's hierarchy.
3. When you reach the building level, you can see which machines are being monitored in that building. Machines being monitored with an Auguscope will have an Auguscope Icon next to them.
4. Remember, everything in the dashboard is color coded:
5. When you click on a machine, you will see the machine information and the latest recordings on that machine. On the right there is a historical log for that machine's health data.
6. You can also view the analyst platform to see the raw data that led to the diagnostic status of the machine.
Article is closed for comments.