HALO Platform Update
Release Date: 12/16/20
Correctly addressing machine alerts on the Augury Platform is important to ensure that everyone on your team understands next steps for each flagged machine issue, to provide accurate and clear visibility on unaddressed alerts when prioritizing across machines, and to prompt your Augury team to provide observation and diagnosis feedback when it is required.
This platform update streamlines the workflow for addressing machine alerts, making it easier and more intuitive to document responses.
- Machine alerts can be addressed by adding one of the following events:
- Planned Repair
- Buttons to add events are now highlighted and easily accessible on both the Machine Page and Machines to Notice Page.
- Note: Comments being used for collaborative purposes will no longer reflect as addressing alerts.
How it Works
1. Easily add events directly from either the Machine Page or the Machines to Notice Page.
2. Hover over an “Unaddressed Alert” notification to access a drop down menu with the three available event types.
3. Select and add an event type
- Add an Observation - Machine Health Inquiry
When a visual inspection of equipment in response to an alert reveals nothing obvious, use this to provide inspection findings and prompt Augury for a machine alert reassessment or to add further diagnosis clarification.
- Add an Observation - IoT
Use to provide information surrounding observed endpoints that you believe is related to the machine health status or for which you need assistance from the Augury Support team.
- Add a Planned Repair
Following visual inspection of the machine in response to an alert, add inspection and planned repair details, including projected date of the repair. Users will receive a reminder on the Machines to Notice page when the planned repair is due to be submitted for Augury review.
- Add a Repair
Following a machine repair, add details on what was done including any other observations. in order to receive feedback on the correction action performed.
4. Event updates for each machine alert are clearly presented on the Machines to Notice page providing visibility to the entire team and ensuring no alert is overlooked.
Contact our Customer Success Team with questions or for additional information.