Release Date: 03/08/21
This article covers the first of a series of three Corporate Overview page updates which will be released through Q1 and Q2 2021.
The Corporate Overview page is being redesigned in order to aggregate insights and provide greater visibility into machine health as programs are implemented and scaled at and across sites. Following the third release update, users will have access to a corporate overview dashboard reflecting site and portfolio-level visibility around machine health performance levels and risk, insight highlighting site-level best practices, and identification of fault stats and macro trends across critical asset classes.
Corporate Overview Update 1 will make it easier for users to navigate between hierarchy levels on the platform, streamlining data review in order to make better data-driven decisions.
How it Works
1. Access the Corporate Overview Page from your Company Page.
2. The Corporate Overview is organized into two major sections:
a) LEFT: navigation between consolidated company and facility level insights with overall machine health comparison visualization.
b) RIGHT: aggregated insights and stats based on company or facility selection.
3. Navigate by selecting between company or facility-level aggregated insights
a) The page will default to the Company level view which is the highest level of aggregated insights based on the corporate hierarchy set up on the Augury platform. User access to hierarchy levels can be permission-based.
b) Easily select which facility to investigate further based on machine health risk indicated by the % of machines currently in Alarm or Danger.
4. The Health and Adoption section reflects aggregated KPIs and charts based on navigation selection.
a) Company level machine health and adoption
b) Facility level machine health and adoption
c) Aggregated insights include a current snapshot of the following:
- Total # of machines monitored on the Augury Machine Health platform
- Total # of machines in an Alarm or Danger state
- Total # of technician observations added
- Total # of repairs performed and input on the platform
- Total # of Augury machine alerts not yet addressed with a repair or planned repair
5. Similarly the Machine Fault Stats section reflects aggregated fault insights at a company and facility level based on navigation selection.
a) Select Fault Type for statistics on prevailing fault trends
b) Select Machine Type for fault trends across machine types
6. View and scroll down for a list of machines in Alarm and Danger at the company level or select to view for individual facilities.
For additional information, please contact your Augury Customer Success Manager.