Release Date: 06/10/2021
This article covers the third of three updates enabling users with aggregated adoption and impact metrics, recorded on the platform through Events and Bookmarks functionality into an enhanced Overview Page.
The Overview Page clearly surfaces value and success metrics, providing users visibility into Machine Health impact and success as programs are implemented and scaled across sites.
Updates to the Overview Page are part of Augury’s greater commitment to drive momentum and success for customers seeking transformation and world-class operations.
How it Works
1. Access the Overview Dashboard from your company page
2. The Overview Dashboard has two sections which highlight strategic KPIs
a. Adoption & Behavior
Site and cross-site program adoption and engagement transparency helps promote site-level performance standards and identification of best practices.
b. Success and Impact
Real-time visible value metrics are easily understood and shareable by corporate champions to drive program value and expansion discussions.
3. Navigate the Adoption & Behavior Insight Sections
a. View strategic KPIs that inform Adoption & Behavior insights.
- Response Rate: The rate of alerts that were responded within 7 days of being triggered, out of all Danger/Alarm alerts sent throughout the month
- Responded Alerts: The number of alerts that have been responded to this month. The percentage captures this number out of all the alerts that have been issued through the month
- Time to Response: The average time it takes a user within your organization to respond to an alert within the current month
- # of Active Users: The number of users actively engaging with the platform by adding repairs, observations, and comments etc.
b. Understand how KPIs are trending over time with a default view of 12 months. Each bar represents a month and users can adjust the graph view time frame. The blue demonstrates the number of responded alerts that month, with the grey portion showing the number of pending responses. In total, the columns represent the sum of alerts that were issued each month.
4. Navigate the Success & Impact Section
a. View strategic KPIs that reflect Machine Health Success and Impact since inception.
- KPI snapshots aggregate all events users have bookmarked with relevant value and impact information (see Bookmarks 2.0 KB)
- # of Health Improvements Bookmarked: Equipment improvement cycles bookmarked automatically by the system or manually by users since the program’s inception.
- # of Learnings Bookmarked: All learnings manually bookmarked by users since the program’s inception. Examples include: new maintenance practices, operational learnings, etc.
- Total Downtime Hours Avoided: Total number of hours of downtime avoided based on the teams’ manual input into Bookmarks since the program’s inception
- Total Costs Avoided: Total number of costs avoided based on the teams’ manual input into Bookmarks since the program’s inception
b. Understand how KPIs are trending over time with a default view of 12 months. Each bar represents a month and users can adjust the graph view time frame.
5. Easily access explanation tips by hovering over each KPI
6. Click the information icon for guidance on unpopulated KPIs
For additional information, please contact your Augury Customer Success Manager.