To summarize the process of replacing the battery, follow these steps.
- Remove the cap screws of the endpoint cap with a 2.5 mm hex key
- Remove the battery casing from the endpoint
- Turn off the endpoint using the switch on the circuit board
- Use tweezers to disconnect the battery from the circuit board
- Gently pull the wires out of the guide and remove the battery - dispose of the old battery per local guidelines
- Insert the new battery to the endpoint
- Gently put the wires in the guide and connect it to the circuit board
- Replace the cap screws in the battery casing to hold the new battery in
- Turn on the battery with the switch on the circuit board - it will go through its normal boot up sequence and should blink blue when active
- Replace the endpoint cap - making sure you align the window on the cap with the LED light - use the cap screws to close the endpoint
Article is closed for comments.