The video below shows how to properly set up a router to broadcast the Cellular Network Signal for the Nodes on site.
The steps for assembling a router are as follows below
- Insert the provided SIM card into Slot A
- Attach the two smaller antennas to the Cellular points on the router body
- Attach the longer antenna to the WiFi point on the router body
- Attach the flat GPS antenna to the GPS Point on the router body
- Plug in the power cable to the DC In point on the router body
- Plug the Router into an outlet
- The boot up sequence will run and the Cellular Light should be a solid green light when functioning properly.