The video below shows the process to put the newly configured router in the enclosure boxes to be on the manufacturing floor.
The steps below outline the process you will take to mount the router into the enclosure box.
- Place the router in the enclosure box, folding the antennas so it fits
- Screw the router to the inside of the box
- Use the double sided tape to affix the GPS antenna to the box
- Place the serial number stickers for the router on the actual router body and on the outside of enclosure box
- Attach the mounting brackets on the enclosure box
- Use your professional judgement to attach the enclosure box to the location on the manufacturing floor