The Detailed Process
- Turn on the endpoint by removing the cap screws, removing the cover, flipping the switch on the circuit board, and putting the cover back on with the cap screws.
- Clean the machine surface with sandpaper, a wire wheel, or grinder to remove any residue or paint. Use a degreaser and lint free rag to finish cleaning the machine surface.
- Use Loctite 242 Threadlocker to attach the appropriate basemount to the sensor. Hand tighten the basemount to the sensor first, then use two 22mm wrenches to tighten.
- Note that if the endpoint is being mounted through drill and tap method, you will use a 22mm wrench and a 18mm wrench.
- Apply the appropriate glue to the basemount and attach the endpoint to the machine paying attention to the orientation you put the endpoint in relation to the machine.
- Open the Halo Installation App
- Navigate to the Appropriate Field Job
- Navigate to the building
- Navigate to the endpoint
- Scan the QR Code of the endpoint, or enter in the serial number
- Document the Plane and Orientation of the endpoint
Quick Reference Process Checklist
- Turn on the endpoint
- Attach the basemount to the sensor
- Clean the mounting surface of the machine
- Affix the endpoint to the machine
- Document your work in the Halo Installation App