When this needs to happen
- If the installation is complete, but there was an error with the network connectivity so the endpoints were never linked to their Nodes before the installation was over.
- If a remediation had occurred such as moving endpoints to different nodes and they need to be linked to their new node.
- Open the Halo Installation App
- Navigate to the Incomplete tab
- Navigate to the machine that is not linked to a Node
- Click on the Node Connection button
- The app will search for nearby nodes that are connected to the network, click on the node that shows up
- The machine will link to the new node
- Come back after an hour or so to validate the connection status