Note - this process is the same for Nodes and Routers, but the placement limitations are different.
When this needs to happen
- If the node is not having a good enough signal to the endpoints or the network connectivity point such as the router.
Node Placement Guidelines
- Find a new suitable location for the node
- Check the bluetooth strength to its endpoints - it needs to be greater than -75 dBm
- Check the network signal strength using the Ookla Speedtest App - it needs to be greater than 2mgb upload and 2mgb download speed
- Disconnect the Node from its current power supply.
- Relocate the Node to its new home and supply power to it
- Check the connection status in the Halo Installation App