The following updates have been made to consolidate information and enhance the accuracy of your IoT Health status across the Augury Machine Health platform:
- The 'Fallen Endpoint' alert has been modified and re-named as ‘Out of position' and will be exclusively captured in the ‘IoT Health’ tab
- The Fallen Endpoint or ‘Out of position’ alerts will no longer appear in Threads
- This alert must be manually resolved once the issue has been validated and fixed
How it Works
1. Augury’s system will trigger an alert on the 'IoT Health' tab when a misplaced Endpoint is detected and validated by an Augury Vibration Analyst.
2. You will find the 'Out of position' alert under the 'Device Status' column in the Endpoint section of the 'IoT Health' Tab.
3. Click the alert’s X button located under ‘Device Status’ in the Endpoint table or hover over the ‘Out of position’ alert to mark it resolved.
4. Once you click the resolve button, you will see a window asking to select a reason the alert was resolved. Select the most relevant reason:
A. Remounted: indicates the Endpoint has been positioned correctly
B. No issues found: indicates the Endpoint appears to be properly positioned
5. Once you select the resolve button, you will receive a notification in green confirming that the alert has been addressed. If you need to make changes, click the undo button.
If you have any additional question, please reach out your Augury Customer Success Manager.